British Male Voiceover Artist – Authoritative & Reassuring
A neutral British male voice over, confident, crisp and characterful yet still warm and friendly
Hello, I’m Tim Bick, a quintuple award-nominated British male voice over artist and voice actor based in the UK, with a warm, friendly and sophisticated tone. I have many years of experience voicing commercials, TV programming and corporate video, being the go-to voice over guy for many household names and global clients. I produce broadcast quality audio with a quick turnaround, and I am a Professional Member of the World Voices industry association. Have a listen to the demos above to hear the difference that a British male voiceover could make for you.
Quintuple Nominations for One Voice Awards!
Shortlisted in 2018 for TV Commercials
Shortlisted in 2019 for Live Event Announcer/Voice of God
Shortlisted in 2022 for Male Voiceover Of The Year
Shortlisted in 2023 for Male Voiceover Of The Year and Voice of God
Seven Nominations for Vox Awards!
Shortlisted in three voice over categories in 2021
Shortlisted in two voice over categories in 2022
Shortlisted in two voice over categories in 2023
A Special British Male Voiceover…
- Suitable for UK or international voiceover work that requires a distinctive tone from a male voice over artist.
- Reassuring, melodious, trustworthy and authoritative, with a friendly wink when occasion demands.
- A British voice actor recording in English as a native language.
Industry Standard Rates…
- As you would expect from a professional British male voiceover artist, rates are in line with industry voiceover guides such as GVAA, Gravy For The Brain and Usefee.
- Tailored quotes that take your usage needs into account, so just ask me for a price for the voice over and I’ll respond the same day.
Professional Studio Sound…
- …recorded in my own soundproofed and acoustically treated British voiceover studio using the best audio gear available and all the leading types of remote tech so that if you like you can direct the session yourself and get the exact style of voice over you need.
Advert, Corporate, E-learning Voice Over…
- …documentary, radio and TV station imaging, promo, television narration, museum audio guides, explainer video, in-store announcements and podcasts are just some of the categories where I’ve provided British voice over for clients worldwide.
Voiceover for International Companies
Character voicing for the forthcoming game Warhammer 40000: Rogue Trader – …and that’s all I’m allowed to say about that for the time being.
Brighton Fringe Festival theatre – a voice for an AI car in a futuristic play, which meant I could go to the theatre and be in both the audience and the play at the same time. Beat that Rylance!
Audio tour for De Korhaan distillery in Belgium – sadly no free samples were received after voicing this tour for the makers of gin, liqueurs, advocaat and other desirable items.
The voice of a wind turbine for Ahola transportation – fun to do a character voice for this cheeky Finnish turbine blade.
Monstrous voicing for long-running video game Smite – exciting to play Martichoras, King of the Manticores, a legendary human-gobbling monster.
Sussex Beds ads on ITV – a couple more commercials for discount beds, often running just after Emmerdale on ITV.
Voice of God for the International Spirits Challenge awards in London – always a joy to have the opportunity to declaim forcefully over dramatic surging music while everyone in the room is forced to listen to you at enormous volume.
Web commercial for Twitter – a fun little ad based on a story a Twitter user wrote when they were a child. And I got to do some squeaky voices so no complaints.
More voicing for the Beef and Dairy Network comedy podcast – in case you haven’t heard of it, this is the most brilliant comedy podcast in the entire world. I don’t think that’s overstating the case. I don’t write it by the way.
ITV Meridian commercials for Sussex Beds – a couple of commercials for discount beds, running in the much coveted This Morning slot on ITV.
Corporate videos for Emirates Airline – a series of films celebrating the heroic achievements of airline staff.
Video for Haribo – so it turns out Haribo not only made some black gummi bears, but also some black guitars shaped like gummi bears, and then filmed this promo at a German heavy metal festival. Cue me, doing my growliest deadly serious trailer voice, over flames and that.
More Voice of God style voicing for the International Table Tennis Federation – having recorded a series of promo videos and ads for the World Table Tennis tournament over the years it was great to be asked back again.
PGA golf rankings explainer – and a bit more sporty stuff here, explaining how golfers are ranked against each other. It turns out it’s terrifically complicated so I can only hope that my lengthy ramble helped someone understand it!
SAP product videos – a couple of scripts for enterprise systems software behemoth SAP. If you don’t work in IT you’ve probably never heard of them, but they are absolutely everywhere running corporate computer operations. There’s probably a global sewage pipe manufacturer that is similarly unsung. And if you are that sewage pipe maker, get in touch for your voicing needs!