Children’s Audiobook Voice Over
COMFORTING AND COMPELLING STORYTELLING FOR KIDS
Children’s classics, bedtime stories, fun educational texts or anything to inspire kids to read - Tim Bick brings children's audiobooks to life with soothing yet characterful and engaging narration that can incorporate a dash of David Attenborough or a soupçon of Stephen Fry.
Books With A Sound Of Wonder…
- Tim’s voice enchants book listeners with a fun, animated delivery and a sense of wonder
- A conversational approach to telling the story gives Tim’s reads an intimate quality. It’s as if both reader and listener are discovering a secret world together.
- He simply lights the fire (all right, puts up a screensaver of a fireplace) in his studio and settles down in his leather wing backed armchair with a microphone.
A Trustworthy Narrator…
- As a voracious reader and erstwhile writer of fiction himself, Tim Bick knows storytelling, and as a professional voiceover artist with numerous videobook and audiobook credits to his name he has a wealth of experience to call on.
- For the appropriate story, narration with drama and excitement (though not too much if it’s aimed at tiny tots!) can be delivered on cue.
- And if a book calls for dialogue spoken in character, Tim can create character voices that resonate with charm and personality.